Communication: Positioning & Thematic Planning
Correct positioning of your communication ensures that your clients see you as a key opinion leader. You do this by communicating specifically on relevant topics that fit your brand or organization. We use a workshop session to determine together the relevant themes for inclusion in your annual plan.
Benefits of Positioning & Thematic Planning
Positioning & Thematic Planning of your communication ensure:
- Logical application of your brand strategy;
- Targeted, relevant communication;
- Expression of your unique identity;
- Claiming your position in the market;
- Regular contact with your target group.
– Paulo Coelho
Having identified the relevant themes, your team can start creating content. The Impactful Writing workshop will help you to get started.