Our own 6C method is a practical, results-led consultancy model with six steps that help you create a successful multichannel approach. Together with your team, because we believe in the power of your people. How we do it? We usually hold pressure cooker sessions. Working together for a short time to design breakthroughs and come up with solutions. We also believe in the synergy of business, marketing and sales. That’s why we always search for the common ground between these units and disciplines. And we find it – within the client’s team and among our own consultants.
Six steps to better results
Whether we work with the whole 6C model, or just parts of it, depends on your specific needs. Here are all six steps:
A quick situation analysis to clarify your direction and objectives. How do you currently communicate the vision and strategy of your organization? Asking critical questions about the existing marketing strategy, we agree on where and how improvements can be made.
What might be relevant to work on at this stage are:
- Corporate Story & Aligned Brand Stories: translating your mission and vision into a compelling story for your employees and customers;
- Design the Breakthrough: a practical workshop to determine your brand’s direction.
Do you have difficulty fully understanding your customer? Perhaps because you need to engage with several DMUs? Then we’ll work with your team on the ‘C’ for customer. You can only effectively interact with your customers if you really know what they need.
We regularly work with our clients on:
- Multi Channel Marketing: an in-depth exploration of the customer and their journey;
- Next Level Key Account Management: a practical workshop for sales teams, to gain more insight into different roles and types of customers.
You know who your customers are, but what kind of content is relevant to which customer? Who should you promise what? This part of the model is about developing a blueprint for your future communications.
It involves working together on:
- Positioning & Thematic Planning: defining and planning themes for your communications;
- Search Engine Optimization Strategy: the way to attract the right customers to your website using powerful content;
- Impactful Writing: a practical workshop on how to create impact with your own e-mails.
If you know where your existing and targeted customers look for information, and how they search for it, you can choose your communication channels more effectively.
Applying Multi Channel Marketing helps you to structure those choices. For each target audience, it identifies which channel you should use – and when – to get the right message to your customers.
During campaign development we make sure that all the Cs are taken into account – from Check tot Capabilities.
We create the appropriate content for the campaign channels that have been chosen, with the help of our ValueProof Creative specialists
This involves setting up dashboards to measure and report the results of the campaign, so that it can be fine-tuned where necessary. We decide on which tools to use, how this should be organized and who should be involved. All based on the challenge: how can we improve performance day by day?
An example of this is to develop a CRM strategy using Veeva Marketing Technology.